Safety in the treatment room now with rules relaxed as per Government guidelines. Note, I have kept some procedure in place.
- Window will be open for ventilation.
- I will continue to wear a Mask at this time.
- To minimise cross-infection I will be opening & closing the door.
- Hand sanitiser is provided for you to use before & after treatment.
- There is no toilet facility at this time.
- Please attend your appointment alone (unless you are chaperoning a minor or assisting the client) & with minimal belongings, a plastic box is provided to store your clothes etc.
I have carried out risks assessments and have done a regulated COVID 19 cross infection course. I’d like to assure you that I have taken the necessary steps to make your treatment as positive, safe and comfortable as possible.